MENU

Slide

Thursday, October 25, 2007


I'm going so so so so so insane from all mugging!
STRESSED STRESSED STRESSED!
*PULL HAIR & SCREAM*
Yes, i know. I'm bonkers.
I've been studying all day, so don't blame me! ):


Tomorrow's effing GEOGRAPHY paper,
0230pm - 0400PM @Bartley Secondary.
I'm gonna party my ass off after o's.
That's like, the only motivation.

For now, It's gonna be Mug/Crap/Snack/Sleep/Mug.
And of cos, as usual a TEENIE BEENIE
bit of online retail therapy. :D

I bought a pair of denim leggings online tday!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN AN ASOS SPREE,
PRETTY PU-LEEEASE?

I TOTALLY NEED TO GET SOMETHING FROM THERE,
ASOS IS LOOOOOOVE!

Anw, i think somebody asked how to do
i calculate the $ in Asos right?
Asos's stuff is in Pounds, so it's actually

POUNDS x 3.14 = SGD
.

And this is an old picture of me smiling with my teeeeeth,
I think i look so awkward smiling with my teeth lah.
And they're not like super straight and nice :




This is such a stupid post!
HAHAHAHAS, just wanted to take a break from
all the frigging studying and rant.

I promise you def good posts, good pictures, AFTER O'S!
O's makes people lifeless, crazy, hair-pulling manics,
THEY REALLY SHOULD BAN O's!

That's an Unrealisable, Stupid,
Wait-Long-Long-Then-Have DRRRRREAM.

Okay fine, I'm going back to my Real-Life-Kanasai-Mugging.
ByeBye, Love you &please tag! (:


No comments: